Fallout 76 v1.02.3 Changelog (basierend auf Spieldateien/Datamining)
Der Reddit-User despotak hat die Spieldateien untersucht und seine Datamining-Funde bezüglich vorgenommener Änderungen gepostet:
I have compiled a changelog for version 126.96.36.199 based on data that I datamined from the game files (SeventySix.esm)
You can all have a look.
This is by no means a COMPLETE changelog.
There are things that we cannot see (like code compiled in an executable, server-side changes, etc.) and things I do not want to go over (like small changes in texture file, meshes, animations, etc.). It is only based on changes we can see on the „SeventySix.esm“ file.
Fallout 76 v 188.8.131.52 changelog based on game data („SeventySix.esm“)
- Copper: reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
- Aluminum: reduced from 2.0 to 1.5
- Gold: reduced from 2.0 to 1.5
- Lead: reduced from 2.0 to 1.5
- Nuclear: reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
- Coal: reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
- Silver: reduced from 2.0 to 1.5
- Titanium: reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
- Acid: reduced from 2.0 to 0.5
- Oil: reduced from 2.0 to 0.5
- Fertilizer: reduced from 2.0 to 1.5
Special Workshop capacity
- Ammunition Factory: reduced from 2.0 to 1.0
- Fusion Core Processor: reduced from 14.0 to 9.0
Resource Production rate
- Default: reduced from 25/h to 20/h
- Scrap: reduced from 12.5/h to 8.33/h
- Ammo: reduced from 125/h to 83.33/h
- Fusion Core:reduced from ~12/h to ~0.8/h
Workshops produce their respective ore instead of scrap.
- Capacity increased from 400.0 to 600.0
- Automatic Receiver damage multiplier increased from -15% to -10% from base
- Scorchbeast Queen has new combat style.
- Scorchbeast Queen Damage Mitigation increased from 50% to 70%
- New leveled legendary drop system.
- Added guaranteed Bulk scrap to vendors
- Special weapon, armor, perk effect, and encounters added in preperation for the holidays
- changed: Cryo Slow
- added: Chilled, Frosted, Frozen
- Fixed texture for Red Flight Helmet
- Photomode „Ready Pose“ support for Unarmed and Binoculars
- unknown changes: Core Assembly, Welded Rebar, Bleed, Fire Damage, Radiation Damage, Spit, Scorchbeast Strafe Attack, Molotov Fire Damage, EnchPlasmaGrenadeEnergyDmg, EnchPulseGrenadeEnergyDmg, Grenade_Pumpkin_PoisonEffect, Scorchbeast Queen Strafe Attack, Blast Mine Fire Damage
- unknown changes to DATA: „Event: Fertile Soil“, „Event: Distinguished Guests“, „Lost and Found“, „Back to Basic“, „Event: Leader of the Pack“, „Daily: Cop a Squatter“, „Daily: Pass the Buck“, „Lost and Found“, „Mama Bear“, „Event: The Glowing Swamp“, „Nuke Master Quest“, „Event: It’s a Trap“, „Valley Galleria Eyebot“, „Prickett’s Fort Union Defense“, „BoSr02_Master“, „Template Questline Restart Quest“, „Robot Defenders“, „Sentry Bot patrol“, „Custom Item / Reward Definitions“, „Overseer’s Mission“, „HolotapeQuest_CMB“, „MTRz05_Lucky Quest Restart“, „Clear Watoga Civic Center“, „EN06 Seal Questline Restart Quest“
- Key To the Past: „Left Arm Reward. We used to place the Raider armor reward in a chest to players, but that was duplicating itself because of how we did it. Now, we just give the player a one-time reward of a set of Raider Armor, spread across the quest.“
- changed: „Cold Case“, „Event: Battle Bot“, „Event: Scorched Earth“
- unknown changes: LGT_WTK_SpotSS_Kicker_cool, LGT_WTK_SpotSS_02K_warm, LGT_WTK_SpotSS_02K_green, LGT_WTK_SpotSS_01K_green, LGT_WTK_SpotSS_05K_blue_flicker, LGT_WTK_SpotSS_01K_cool_electric, LG
06.12.2018 um 7:35